I am back with Day 8 and it’s one of my favourite things to do…a tag! This all about beauty and Christmas, my two favourite things! I am hoping to get more beauty posts up next week. My plan was to start up tonight, but I am feeling a little under the weather, so next week it is 😉
Enjoy the tag!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
Ugh, I was so good with my skincare at the beginning of the year, but that turned to complete hell for the second half. I’ve become lazy with taking my makeup off before bed some nights and my skin just reacts. I’ll break out everywhere and it’s all my fault because of laziness. So I am going to say half and half. Definitely naughty the last couple of months.
2. What’s the go-to beauty, makeup, or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
I love to gift all of the skincare sets you find at Bath & Body Works, Sephora, Shoppers etc. They are all so reasonably priced and there is something for everyone. Sephora especially! Whether it’s skincare, makeup, hair care…there is a gift set for everyone in the family.
3. Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather gift drug store products to others?
I love to gift high-end products. I mean, the women in my life deserve it and why not get the best of the best sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I love drugstore products and I use them all the time, but for Christmas, I will go the extra mile and get something a little bit more luxury for my sisters and mom.
4. What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
I didn’t ask for anything beauty this year. As much as I love my makeup products, I wanted items like electronics or house decor. Makeup is my love and obsession, but I rather be the person buying those items than someone else.
5. What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
I don’t dread anything. Christmas isn’t about gifts. It’s about spending time with family and having a great time. Gifts are just a bonus! I use everything everyone gets me and I will never say that I hate something.
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
As you can see, yes 🙂 It hasn’t been too challenging yet, but next week, I will be doing a lot more gift guides and what not. Anytime I post, I am proud of myself. It’s not always easy to create a post, edit it and upload on a daily. So, I am proud that I am doing just that.
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
The first every product was Maybelline’s quad eyeshadow package in the most neutral shades. It was in my stocking, so not really a gift, but I remember getting that and being so happy that I had my own eyeshadow. Ever since then, I would receive perfumes and other beauty items, but that was my most memorable. I actually just bought the same item but in different shades the other day 🙂
8. What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
Sephora is the best place for mini size products. I think mascara is a great stocking stuffer, Too Faced’s “Better Than Sex” comes to mind. The rollerballs that they sell are great too, I have a couple that smell amazing! Lip glosses, lipsticks, facial masks are all great items too. You really could put any mini product in the stocking and they will be happy!
9. Would you rather your friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
I like to be surprised! My family knows me pretty well, so I know whatever they get, I will love.
10. What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
I always have a comfy blanket scarf with me or I am wearing a chunky sweater. I always look warm, so I think that’s the best way of showing some spirit haha. I don’t really show it anyway else, to be honest.
However, you know I am in the spirit because I am always singing Christmas songs 😉
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, as always, these tags are so much fun! If you decide to do the tag, please tag me so I can read your answers! 🙂