It’s been a minute, hasn’t it? I hope you had a great Easter filled with lots of good food and chocolate. I had an eventful last 3 weeks with Easter, my birthday & anniversary celebrations. It was nice to just focus on life and not think about anything else.
Anyways, I wanted to do this “50 questions” post before I got back to my regular posts. I tried a lot of different makeup, have some skincare posts and hair products ready to be shared. My one skincare post is going to be the most revealing/personal post I have ever written, so I am excited but very nervous to share it.
If you are interested in reading a Q&A type post, keep reading!
- What’s your favourite candle scent?
Marshmellow Fireside, hands-down.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Britney Spears because I have been obsessed with her since I was 6.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Every male celebrity I can think of, I have a crush on, so that’s weird…but I would probably say The Rock 😉
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I am married! I was 25 🙂
- Do you know a hoarder?
I joke with a few people saying they could be, but I honestly don’t know anyone that is.
- Can you do a split?
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I believe I was 5 or 6. Is it weird that I can still remember that day?
- How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the one…Atlantic.
- How many countries have you been to?
I’ve been to Dominican Republic, Mexico and the USA (I’m Canadian if you didn’t know!)
- Is anyone in your family in the army?
- What would you name your daughter if you had one?
OMG I have no idea. The only two that come to mind (that no one really likes) are Vienna and Lexi.
- What would you name your son if you had one?
No clue. I honestly don’t even think about boy names.
- What’s the worst grade you’ve gotten on a test?
I got a 33% of my physics midterm in college. I was surprised I didn’t completely fail.
- What was your favourite tv show as a child?
There were so many! Arthur (my fave), The Magic School Bus, Recess, The Big Comfy Couch. As I got older: That’s So Raven! There are so many more, but I can’t think of them.
- What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were eight?
I think I was a Doctor.
- Have you read any of the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, or Twilight series?
Twilight series I completely finished. I think I finished the first 4 or 5 books of Harry Potter and half a page of the Hunger Games (haha).
- Would you rather have an American accent or British accent?
- Did your mother go to college?
No, she didn’t.
- Are your grandparents still married?
Both my Grandpas have passed away.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Um no. I just was never interested in Karate.
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- What was the first amusement park you ever went to?
Canada’s Wonderland. It’s every Canadian’s first amusement park.
- What language would you like to be fluent in?
Ugh, French! Or Polish because my Husband is Polish and it would be cool to communicate in that language.
- Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
I alternate all the time.
- Is your father bald?
No, he isn’t.
- Do you know triplets?
No! But I do know a few twins!
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
This is a tough one! They are both so different. I can’t choose, I love them both so much.
- Have you ever had Indian food?
It’s only my favourite kind of food! I could eat chicken korma forever, no joke.
- What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Hmm, I don’t really have a favourite restaurant. I always love finding places that aren’t well known and my city doesn’t have too many of those.
- Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yes, I do love that place, but not a fave.
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (BJ’s, Costco, Sams)?
Costco, which reminds me… I need to renew my membership.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
They can’t remember, it was too long ago (*insert cry emoji*).
- If you have a nickname, what is it?
I have a few and it honestly depends on the person. I get called: kdawg by my sister, krody by some coworkers, Rody by other people. Kris sometimes (which I hate). It honestly depends.
- Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My Husband 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Would you rather live in a rural area or the suburbs?
- Can you whistle?
I don’t know how.
- Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, I need my room to be dark. The only light that is the small light from my fan.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Every single morning. I would starve if I didn’t. It’s the only time of day where my stomach actually grumbles.
- Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- What medical conditions do you have?
- How many times have you been to the hospital?
I think once or twice. Both for eye issues.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
It’s only one of my fave movies.
- Where do you buy your jeans?
I thrift most of them. I can never justify spending so much money on jeans. But, if I do find a good deal, I will buy them from Old Navy or H&M.
- What’s the last compliment you got?
My skin looks clearer which is a huge compliment! You will find out more in my skincare posts!
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
All the time. It amazes me much detail I can remember.
- What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Earl Gray Vanilla or Chocolate Chai.
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Close to 50. Shoes are my weakness.
- What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I will let my children practice whatever they feel like 🙂
- How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
Ummm, this is news to me 😉
- Why do you have a Tumblr?
I don’t have one!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and getting to know me by these 50 questions. Maybe you learned a little bit more about me 🙂
Thanks for reading!