This a short and sweet post. I was nominated by Joy from Styled with Joy for the Sunshine Award! Thank you for the nomination and everyone please follow her. She has the best posts and she puts so much thought into them!
I was going to do a review today, but I am tired, so I will make up for it tomorrow 🙂
-Thank the person who nominated you
-Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
-Nominate a few other bloggers
-Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
-Notify the bloggers on their blog
-Put the award button on your blog
1. Describe your go-to outfit for the weekend: My go to outfit is normally jeans and a t-shirt. I love ripped jeans, I find I can wear them casual or dress it up with a cute shirt and a blazer. I normally wear an outfit like that on Saturday because I am out and about. On Sundays, I always wear yoga pants or something comfy. I refuse to look good on Sundays as it is the one day I can relax and not have to be so dressed up.
2. Describe your go-to everyday makeup look: My everyday look is very simple. I like to use the bronzer and blush to give some life to my face and then my eyes are very natural. I normally use a brown shade and add some black into it. I like to keep it the same all the time, as it doesn’t take me long to get ready every morning.
3. Which eyeshadow palette do you use the absolute most? I honestly switch it up all the time, but I found that I am always reaching for my Naked Basics palette. There is always one shade that I use whether it’s for my crease or as base or my outer v. It’s so versatile.
4. Favorite lipstick at the moment? I don’t wear lipstick too often. I honestly never have any on, yet I own way too many. Lately, it’s been all about my eos lip balm. But, if I had to pick a favourite it would be elf’s tea rose lipstick. It’s so gorgeous and I love the way it feels on my lips.
5. Skincare product you cannot live without: I have two. One is the Witch Hazel cleanser that I mentioned yesterday. It is perfect for giving me a clean and soft looking face. My other is St. Ives exfoliating cleanser. It get rids of any rough skin, blemishes and breakouts. I have been using St. Ives for as long as I can remember.
6. Naturally straight or wavy/curly hair: I have naturally curly hair but you would never know. I straighten it all the time.
7. If you had to leave the house today without a drop of makeup on, could you? No, I can’t. It’s so pathetic, but I love wearing makeup and I love the way it looks on me, so I really couldn’t do it.
I would like to nominate…
1. What is the one thing you can’t leave the house without, not including your cell phone?
2. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
3. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What is your favourite hair product?
5. Describe your perfect foundation.
6. What is your favourite movie?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I thought I would mix up the questions with both makeup and general questions about yourself 🙂 I am excited to read your answers 🙂